The Worst...

This kind of feeling should not exist, but today I did it. Feel regret, wasting time  a year for nothing, and other kind of negative feeling fill my head and heart.
I always try to control my mind and say to my self that this isn't the worst situation, this isn't the end of anything, this isn't something you should regreted, it's not such a waste, alway go and on keep your head's up, but today it changed so suddenly.


Hey you my self, please don't be like a tofu
Your heart must be stronger than anything, because God has given you so much thing you've never expected..
Hey you my self, please do not ever cry anymore
You're not the rain anyway, you're only a human
Hey you, little soul please be kind of anything be happy and calm down
God know the best for you, you just need to step on your way
Hey you the happiest daughter, don't ever let your self down
Because your mommy and Dad will cry with you
Hey you my self, please be positive of everything
God has prepared beautiful rainbow after the rain
Hey you, yuli yuliani..
Keep alive, dont't ever give up of anything
Hey you my self, I always be with you




Komentar