Let it flow...

This is my time, this is my turn to decide my own way
I do not want everyone lead my way for today, I wanna go through my own path
I wanna break all the blocks in my life, I wanna be free I wanna be I am Me for the first
Is that wrong?
I don't know someday I'll regret it or not but actually I need to actualize my true self..
I need to find who I am in the end
I try to make my first step, and I'll go for it only with God Direction
Like I ever said that "Who can stop my dreaming except God and I", and now I think this is it, the way to reach my dream.. my better dream
I will take this small risk to save my self from the bigger risk in the future..
Bismillah..
Im never afraid of anything but God
As long as Allah always in my life, as long as Allah guide my way, I'll never afraid...

Komentar