Growing Up become more mature or old ??

Last sunday morning (actually it was 09.30 am), when Im still in my slumber land 3 persons knock my door but I didn't care because I felt sooooo sleepy im seriously sleepy at that time because I got lacked sleep at the other nights. They knock my door continously and then they sang "Happy Birthday" song,  I felt surprised, even Im not realize that the day was my birthday. Im so happy, and then I forced my eyes opened in the end, they brought me 2 cup cakes "red velvet" flavour sooo cute. I feel blessed for having them all around me in this kind of place when I feel so frustate here ahaha but they made my life a bit easier and fun to be here.... Thank you guys, the barbies castle team haha, and also my Trio Kwek-kwek , such a good sunday.
My mom also called me and said happy birthday to me, mommy I really miss you I wanna go home :( , I wanna be your everlasting litte girl, really happy and sad when I heard you greet me happy birthday. Mamah, Bapak, Akok are always be my strength to face anything. Thank You for keep me alive, thank you for choosing me as your daughter, I hope I will never dissapoint you all...
Unbelievable, I reached this age...
Im not a little girl anymore, I refuse to say that Im old but I say I growing up more mature hehe..
Alhamdulillah, Thank God Allah SWT for all people around me, for my life, for Your blessing to me :) ... Bismillah, and then God may I ask you something? please let me find my life companion as my Imam soon hehe aamiin, because now too much people ask me "kapan nikah?" and that driving me crazy when I have nothing to say to them haha... *curcol*

Thats all guy my very random story about my birthday...
Almost "seperempat abad" yaaaa???
Mature loh not old haha :P

Komentar