Autumn Leaves By : Nat King Cole

The Falling leaves
Drifted by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips
The Summer Kisses, the sun burned hands I used to hold
Sense you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear all winter songs
but I missed you most of all my darling
when autumn leaves start to fall
Sense you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear all winter songs
 but I missed you most of all my darling
 when autumn leaves start to.... fall


The most romantic song isn't it? the first time I knew this song when I was in 6th grade in elementary school in one of taiwan drama called Twins 100% of senorita... from the first time I was captivated by this song even at those time I didn't understand all the meaning of this song but I can feel that this song are really good to hear.

I love it love it love it..

Komentar