Don't Wanna be A Fake

I don't know what to say but I just realize about challenge of being here, in this town we shouldnt't too easy to give our trust. Sometimes we think that a "person" is a good and nice person but actually she/he aren't that good. "Survival of the fittest" what I've heard in an Indonesian Movie "Sang Pemimpi" slap my face now, it's actually true but there are some people who do anything to keep their position even it hurts other. 
So much people say that "Jakarta itu keras bung" it's really happen, for me the one who came from a village Im a bit surprised and sometimes I can't stand it, I always rushing after time , didn't give me a time to break, I need to be another person here but I don't wanna be the fake one I still be I am as before, wanna improve more without make other people hurt. Do not force me to be the worst I am, I always try to compromise and im never hope it'll burst..

Komentar