Heart breaker...

 Conversation with my friend...

Have you ever fall in love? 
Yes, of course I have..
who? 
I can't mention it..\
Why?
I just can't, I wont open my old book since I'm moving on from that spot
Why were you trying to move on?
Because I have to, it is not only about what I want but sometimes we have to let go what really want and take what we wont. This is life, not a fantasy novel, this kind of unrequited love so It should be ended before it even started. We can not have everything, I believe anything should be happen for a reason.
Have you ever tried to make your love to be real?
Actually not, I just try to text him first and I got nothing. I really thank him because of his respond so after that I promise that I will never force something anymore.
Are you feeling sad?
Of course, I am.
What make you fall in love to that person?
I just do, even now Im still can't say the reason why I fall for him.. I really mean it that I do not know
So, now are you finish with everything about that person?
I think so, im still trying. It still on progress, I can't say anything but I won't look back, it hurts me more, you know like you have escaped from the very forest and then something traped you back then in the exact same place but in the situation are perfectly different that would make you harder to escape from that forest again.. So, I will never come back!!!, I hope my heart understand about my wants...



Random chat but I really say thanks to you whom ever come to me and tell me a story about fall deep in very wrong ocean...

Komentar