My Treasury Chest

Brown is always been you, it refers to you perfectly..
While I only interested in the Blue one, remember that I ever said that Yesterday morning I felt so different because actually I always remind about the blue one eveyday I wake up but at that time I got Brown in my sight..
I can't really imagine why was that but I only know a reason why I can placed you in the edge of my brain and heart even just in a very tiny amount..
6 compare to 30 may be the other people will choose that 30 number but im not, Im going to choose that 6 and I really do.
So ambigous and sometimes I feel that I have to erase thar Brown side since it still a little, and step by step I will back to my sense and left that Blue one behind but I will never erase that Blue, I only want to leave him left behind and let him stay still in the deepest of my memories, sweet and sour memories though.
Let the time work for me and help me to stand up here and keep moving forward without thinking back of that past, but sometimes if I missed of everything all I just need to open my treasury chest and watch the past rerun but never let it all to coming back...

That shine, that words, I just only put it in my tears... and then I could smile because I will reach my new day, my recharge spirit, and my forever happiness.

Komentar