I can be more Silent Than You

This is my another bad habit anyway, but I can't control it when I dislike to a someone or anything...
I don't like when I "think" that I have no mistake or problem with anyone and then he or she suddenly act different to me such as become quiet, act very cold, and so much thing are people usually do when their mood become worst, I really understand that a person has their own problem but one that I dislike is "They have no rights to do do something with no reason to me since Im not a part of their problem", I always ready to lend shoulder, my ears to hear their problem, and my heart to respect other but when they didn't respect me and moreover act different to me I have no respect to them anymore.. I can me more silent, can be more unrespect, can be more angry and dislike... I know that's a bad character, but I can't deny that I also have "anger and devil" side in my self. Im not an angelic person who can bear anything. So please, do not be an agent who help me raise my anger.

Komentar